WaveRock | Properties | Tishman Speyer
Properties / India / Hyderabad
WaveRock is being developed as a world-class IT/ITES Special Economic Zone campus that will serve over 20,000 professionals, located in Hyderabad and adjacent to the financial district at Gachibowli. Phase I of WaveRock, known as the Bar Building, encompasses 0.7 million square feet, is operational, and is 100% leased out. Phase II of the project is currently under development.
With a unique design by world-renowned architects Pei Cobb Freed & Partners, Phase 1 of WaveRock is a green building poised to set a new standard in India’s commercial real estate landscape. WaveRock will provide 2.5 million square feet of Class A office space in a Special Economic Zone being promoted by the APIIC (Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation).
WaveRock’s development is flexible, available for both multi-tenant and single-tenant occupancy. Additional features include multi-cuisine food courts, indoor/outdoor seating and a café. The ability to cater to green terraces on the leased spaces will be an added attraction. Smart and efficient entrance lobbies allow smooth operations while providing increased levels of safety and surveillance.
Located opposite Ista Hotel (a new luxury hotel) in the high-growth employment corridor that is already home to Microsoft, Franklin Templeton, UBS, CA, Infosys, Wipro and the ISB, WaveRock is a well-connected site with easy access to the Gachibowli Expressway and the Outer Ring Road.
- Well-connected site with easy access to the Gachibowli Expressway and Outer Ring Road
- LEED® Gold for Core & Shell™ (Phase I & Phase II)
- Located opposite Ista Hotel in a high-growth employment corridor
- Distinctive architecture and environmentally friendly, world-class offices
- Diverse offering of convenience and lifestyle amenities
- High-speed elevators
- Ample, multi-level parking garage
- Special Economic Zone tax benefits for tenants
LEED® Gold for Core & Shell™ (Phase I & Phase II)
|Nearby Tishman Speyer Properties||Sq ft.Sq m.|