Ventura Corporate Towers | Properties | Tishman Speyer
Ventura Corporate Towers
Ventura Corporate Towers is a two-tower, world-class business complex totaling 1,146,356 square feet of rentable area, located in the heart of Rio de Janeiro’s beautiful downtown business district.
Ventura Corporate Towers is a joint design venture by New York-based Kohn Pedersen Fox (KPF) and Brazilian architecture firm Aflalo & Gasperini. The towers feature over 1,146,356 square feet of office space and 152,955 square feet of retail space.
Designed to meet the highest standards required by domestic and international tenants, Ventura Corporate Towers are the first LEED® Gold certified buildings in Rio de Janeiro. The towers’ first-class amenities include state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge communications capabilities, as well as more than 1,500 parking spaces and two helipads.
Ventura Corporate Towers is situated in Rio de Janeiro city downtown, close to the Santos Dumont Airport (local) and Carioca Metro Station.
- 24,219 sq. ft. ground-floor retail space and open-air street-level plaza
- Retail space lines the first floor of the parking garage and towers to create a shopping courtyard between the structures
- Premier, centrally located site, 2.5 miles from local airport and with terrific views of Rio de Janeiro’s natural beauty
- Over 1,500 parking spaces located in four underground levels and a five-story above-grade structure
- Two separate car accesses
- Multi-tenant occupancy
Ventura Corporate Towers—Phase I: LEED® Gold certified for Core & Shell™
Ventura Corporate Towers—Phase II: LEED® Gold certified for Core & Shell™
|Nearby Tishman Speyer Properties||Sq ft.Sq m.|
Centro, Rio de Janeiro
- Monday: 7:00am-10:00pm
- Tuesday: 7:00am-10:00pm
- Wednesday: 7:00am-10:00pm
- Thursday: 7:00am-10:00pm
- Friday: 7:00am-10:00pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed