TaunusTurm | Properties | Tishman Speyer
Properties / Europe / Germany / Frankfurt
TaunusTurm is a 40-story office tower located in the heart of the Frankfurt banking district. Easy to reach by private or public transport, TaunusTurm will provide access to the city’s abundant shopping, dining, and entertainment options. The central station is a 10-minute walk away, while the international airport can be reached by public transportation within 20 minutes.
The development is projected to comprise a 558 foot office tower with approximately 645,835 square feet of office space, a 197 foot residential building, and an underground parking garage with a 350-space capacity. The property will feature a natural stone facade and will use cutting-edge building technology. It is expected to be eligible for international LEED® Platinum certification.
TaunusTurm is uncompromisingly green, both in terms of its location and its specifications. The property will be the first building on Neue Mainzer Straße with its entrance and lobby facing the adjacent public park. A new promenade along the entire block will visibly enhance the appearance of the park and provide better access. Additionally, the development of the project will effectively extend the Green Belt along the city’s former ramparts.
- 40-story high-rise building
- 558 ft. tall
- 645,835 sq. ft. of Grade A office space
- Excellent location in the heart of the central business district
- Extension and upgrade of adjacent park
- Approximately 350 car parking spaces
- 197 ft. tall residential tower
Eco-friendly architecture, the conscientious use of materials, and an ingenious engineering system drastically reduce energy consumption and emissions. An ultramodern hybrid heating and cooling ceiling system reduces energy consumption by up to 30% compared to conventional chilled ceilings. The natural stone facade, high-performance glazing, operable windows, optimum daylight incidence, district heating, and an efficient elevator concept reduce energy consumption even further.
• TaunusTurm is registered with the certification goal of LEED® Platinum for Core & Shell™.
• Learn more about TaunusTurm's innovation and sustainable features in the Case Study: Intelligent By Design
|Nearby Tishman Speyer Properties||Sq ft.Sq m.|
- Monday: 9:00am-6:00pm CET
- Tuesday: 9:00am-6:00pm CET
- Wednesday: 9:00am-6:00pm CET
- Thursday: 9:00am-6:00pm CET
- Friday: 9:00am-6:00pm CET
- Saturday: closed
- Sunday: closed