OpernTurm | Properties | Tishman Speyer
Properties / Europe / Germany / Frankfurt
OpernTurm is a dramatic 42-story high-rise that has made a major impression on the Frankfurt skyline. The development is situated on Opernplatz opposite the famous Alte Oper.
Completed in 2009, OpernTurm has a total net leasable area of 849,492 square feet, with average floor plates measuring 13,993 square feet . The property also contains a seven-story podium building with a total net leasable area of 113,021 square feet, featuring five upper floors for office use and two lower levels for retail purposes. It is one of the first office high-rises in Europe to be LEED® Gold certified. First-class tenants include UBS Deutschland AG, Allen & Overy LLP, Ashurst LLP, Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP, K&L Gates LLP, BlackRock, Roland Berger, 3i, and Cerberus, as well as Manufactum GmbH & Co. KG.
Additional amenities include two restaurants, a children’s daycare facility, 580 parking spots for private or public usage, and an exclusive rooftop terrace atop the podium building. More than half of the site has been converted into a public park, enhancing the existing Rothschild Park.
The building is surrounded by a two-story arcade facing the Opernplatz and extending into Bockenheimer Landstrasse, in a location considered the best in Frankfurt.
- 42-story high-rise and 7-story podium building
- 849,492 sq. ft.of Grade A office space (podium building: 113,021)
- Excellent location on the Opernplatz
- Enlarged Rothschild Park directly adjoining the property
- 580 car parking spaces
- Amenities include a retail arcade, two restaurants, and child care facilities
- Roof terrace on the top of the podium building with spectacular views of the Frankfurt skyline
LEED® Gold for Core & Shell™
|Nearby Tishman Speyer Properties||Sq ft.Sq m.|
- Monday: 9:00am-6:00pm CET
- Tuesday: 9:00am-6:00pm CET
- Wednesday: 9:00am-6:00pm CET
- Thursday: 9:00am-6:00pm CET
- Friday: 9:00am-6:00pm CET
- Saturday: closed
- Sunday: closed