520 Madison Avenue, one of the most prestigious business addresses in New York City, is a 43-story office high-rise located on Madison Avenue between 53rd and 54th Streets in the Plaza District of Midtown Manhattan.
The property was completed in 1982 with a total rentable area of 1,044,975 sq. ft. intended for both corporate and retail purposes, representing the first investment-grade, stone-clad office facility constructed in New York City in over a decade. The building was constructed and fully leased in only 24 months.
Building amenities include two first-class restaurants, a sundry shop, a barbershop, immediate access to Midtown’s subway systems, and a dynamic art program that includes a segment of the Berlin Wall permanently on display.
520 Madison Avenue lies in the well-heeled Plaza District surrounded by upscale retail and fine dining, and is located within steps of New York landmarks such as Carnegie Hall, Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, Central Park, Bloomingdale’s, and the Plaza Hotel. Subway and bus routes are conveniently accessible, while commuter rail at Grand Central Station and Penn Station is accessible by a short connection or walk.
- Spectacular views of Manhattan, including Central Park
- Outdoor plaza with a segment of the Berlin Wall and a waterfall
- Two first-class restaurants
- Madison Avenue and Fifth Avenue retail shops
- Sundry shop and barbershop
- 24-hour staffed security
- Conveniently located in the Plaza District
- Easy access to all forms of public transportation
- Paddle tennis court available by appointment to tenants and their guests
LEED® Silver for Existing Buildings™
ENERGY STAR® certified
- Portfolio Manager of the Year Award, 2004
|Nearby Tishman Speyer Properties|
|Sorry, there are no properties which match your criteria|
|New York / NY, NJ, CT, MA / North America|
|Rockefeller Center||A DEEPER LOOK||807,811||8,695,205|
|375 Hudson Street||101,134||1,088,601|
|11 West 42nd Street||88,875||956,645|
|520 Madison Avenue||97,081||1,044,975|
|Chrysler Center||A DEEPER LOOK||189,311||2,037,729|
|300 Park Avenue||71,819||773,056|
|The MetLife Building||A DEEPER LOOK||285,925||3,077,671|